Chief Operations Officer, NN Hellas Insurance CO
Konstantinos Kougioumoutzis is Chief Operations Officer at NN Hellas Insurance CO since April 2019. He was Chief Health Technical Officer at NN Hellas Insurance CO since 2016.
– Head of Support Division of Sales Network at Ethniki Insurance CO (2014 – 2016).
– Head of the Individual Life Insurance Division at Ethniki Insurance CO (2005 – 2014)
– Head of the Individual and Group Life Insurance, Banc Assurance and Actuarial and Actuarial Division at ALPHA Insurance Company (2001 – 2005)
– Deputy Director of the Individual Life Insurance and Actuarial Division at ALPHA Division at ALPHA Insurance Company (1999 – 2000)
– Head of the Actuarial Department at HELLENOBRETANIKI Insurance Company (1995 – 1999)
– Head of the Amendment Department and Assistant Actuary at HELLENOBRETANIKI Insurance (1991 – 1995)
– Employee at the Amendment Department and Assistant Actuary at HELLENOBRETANIKI Insurance (1989 – 1991)
– City University of London Graduate, Msc. in Actuarial Science (1998)
– Member of FHAS (Hellenic Actuarial Association) (1994)
– E.I.A.S. (Greek Institute of Insurance Studies), Annual Program of Insurance Companies Executive (1989)
– University of Piraeus Graduate, Statistics Department oriented in Economics (1982-1987)
– Technical University of Piraeus Graduate, Electrical Engineers Department (1981-1984)
He has followed seminars in: Communication, Marketing, Management, Financial Administration regarding Individual Group & Pension Business, LIMRA (European Annual Meeting) in Management, Social Media, Marketing & Banc Assurance.
Born in Rethymno, Crete on 5 June 1963. He is married, father of one child.